Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GIRL FRIENDS

My best girl friends!


You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage --- pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically—to say “no” to things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes" burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good”
– Stephen Covey

They are my BEST GIRL FRIENDS!

Meet Elysia (middle) (a.k.a. Aie) and Lyra (right) (a.k.a. Lhay).

It happen to be all of us miss each other so much, the real plan was we're expecting that we'll be gathering together with other college friends. But it didn't happen. As usual, the planned activity doesn't happen the way we want it, while the impromptu plan was always the one who used to happen the most.

I always belive that, you have to take the good with the bad, smile when you are sad, love what you're got had. Always forgive but not forget, learn from your mistake but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember life goes on.

I am really proud that I have my BEST GIRL FRIENDS!
Living without them is a no, no!

How about you? What kind of girlfriends do you have?



No comments:

Post a Comment