Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Adidas KOTR (King of the Road) 2013



It's one of the biggest running event this year in the Philippines. It started with a nice weather, and just before me and my brother (Edmond) finish the race, the weather was cloudy, it was great!

I think the only problem that concerned me and a lot of runners was about the running singlets together with the race kits which were not properly distributed to runners.

For the most part, the race itself was perfect! besides encountering some angry drivers and commuters waiting at major intersection points honking their horn. I really appreciated the work of organizers for keeping the runners well hydrated.

Also the Adidas KOTR 2013 medal was amazing, featuring a solid metal one in a nice 3D-like design.

Kudos to all cheerers, nice full costume and colorful characters!

Congratulations to all 10KM and 16.8KM FINISHERS!

Thank you Adidas Philippines and Proactive!



No comments:

Post a Comment