Monday, July 29, 2013

BROTHERS: Best Buddies

BROTHERS

Best Buddies


This photo was taken July 29, 2013.
It was Monday night, when I'm about to get out from work (about 9 pm) then a rain start and it was a heavy one.
It was a stressful day for me, though it's not my first time to feel this but its quite different. I feel like I was having a bad month.
So I decided to went home, suddenly I was already on the last ride on a jeepney away from our house when the rain kept on falling heavier. I made up my mind to stay at McDonalds (Gate 5 Karangalan, Pasig City), and to eat dinner there. Also it was a good time for me to finish some paper works. It was already 11 pm when I noticed that the rain doesn't stop or even get lighter, and I am feeling cold already (since I am thin and has low cold tolerance). I'm almost done with my paper works, I just keep myself busy texting some college friends and colleagues.
Its been a week I guess that I am looking for my best friend Michael (a.k.a. Mikmik), not that I need something from him, Its just that I missed hanging out with him and also need to talk to some not much important thing (an advice on some project). I didn't have enough time to even leave a message on him, since I am busy and also him.
It was then that I receive a text message from Mikmik asking "jan ka saenyo? (are you at your home?)". I don't know if he knew or felt that I need something from him. Then I replied to his message that I was at McDonalds, in a while he came there.

I am writting this because I felt happy to have a best friend like him.

He's a tattoo artist. That night, I ask him how was his day. He just finished tattooing some customer that night, so we're both tired on our own business. I asked him why he need to see me, he said "I had something here you asked for". It was a address, and I've been asking this favor to him for a long time. I was really thankful.

Well, he was really the BEST BUDDY ever since. I am glad I have a best friend like him.

For me, true best friend is someone who's always there for you.. no matter what.

How about you? What story do you have with you best friend?


No comments:

Post a Comment